Tuesday 26 February 2013

Kinder Bueno Cupcakes


We've moved! Still crazy recipes, indulgent cakes at Spinach and Specs :) 

I love love love Kinder Bueno's and I've been meaning to try this for ages! It's so creamy and reminds me of being younger with the kinder eggs and playing with the toys. I wanted to capture this so I hid a few little toys in the cupcakes too... well I wish I had but no they aren't that cool. :( Oh well! I think if your going to do this, be prepared to fill your kitchen with hundreds of Bueno bars because its so hard to get that flavour just right! If you like the mix of white and milk chocolate with a hint of hazelnut that's the recipe I have here! But if you really want the proper full flavour, you'll need to use a lot more crushed bars than me.. I'm going to try again. You haven't defeated me yet Mr Bueno.










Ingredients:
225g Butter
225g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs
3 Tbsp Cream/Milk
(I used 5 crushed in cake, 2 to decorate) I'm saying 10 for the cake now instead for extra flavour flav Bueno bars
225g Self raising flour
Nutella
100g white chocolate
350g Icing Sugar
200g Butter

Method:
Pre-heat oven to 180.
Beat together eggs, milk, butter and sugar.
Add flour in 1/3 intervals.
Mix in melted white chocolate.
Mix in crushed Bueno.
Fill half cupcake case, add nutella and cover.
Bake for 20 mins.
Mix icing sugar and butter.
Once done add a streak of nutella and decorate with melted chocolate and Beuno chunks.

Until Next Time xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these look immense, Erica Id like to order a box, ill pick them up tomorrow :p <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so yummy, too bad I'm on a diet!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! they look delicious!

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erica, nice visiting you again : ) I LOVE kinder, I mean, freakin love it! But you have taken my obsession to a whole new level!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! I love Kinder Bueno!!! I've recently gone cup cake mad and might have to try this out! thanks for the receipe!!!! :)

    http://reemz-petitebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg , wow...they sound sooo good xx

    ReplyDelete