Monday 22 October 2012

Fuggs

I'm not sure about the rest of the world but for the UK, autumn means UGGS. As much as I used to be a fan and couldn't wait to splash all my savings on a pair (£120!!) the cheaper version are just a no go. Please don't do it. It looks horrible and screams fake. They've even now been labelled 'Fuggs' (fake uggs) Theres so many types of shoes and shoes you can get for cheap that look great. If you really really need a pair than just save up that cash over summer.



I'm not a n UGGS fan anymore, but it must be said that they are the comfiest shoe I've ever worn.
I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I just don't think a broken shoe is a good look.


8 comments:

  1. I really cannot abide Uggs at all. They are really ugly (apt name!) My university professor is Australian (where the shoes originated) and she just can't understand why girl's wear them in public - they're slippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I found it really funny when I met some Australians who were completely miffed that the British were wearing slippers outside!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a fan of Uggs, but toally agree, if you're going to wear them, wear them right! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ugly, but once wore my mum's and they're so comfy! I love the word 'fuggs'!

    don't aussie surfers wear them when they come out of the sea to warm their feet up?

    http://www.thegirlwholookslikeacake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have seen some mums put uggs on their little baby boys. There are some nice dr marten style boots with just an inch or two turned down at the top. Looks much better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fake uggs look really terrible. I've never worn uggs btw, but they look so comfy =)

    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say I'm a fan but I've heard they're really warm and comfortable!

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when you see people walking all over the edges like that!i still love my uggs I'm ashamed to say :( I can't help putting them on when I'm setting off to uni at 8am and im tired and cold ahaha.secretly hope no one will notice because it's so early ;) x

    ReplyDelete